Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
A. Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
B. Submission of online forms for New
Voter Registration, shifting to a different the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
C. Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
D. The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
E. Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
F: Find the Election Schedule in your area
G: Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
H: Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
I: Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
J: Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.
Click Here To Check Your Name
Download Voter HelpLine App
Water Helpline Application | App to check name on the voters list
Gadget Desk: Lok Sabha elections have been announced. Lok Sabha elections will be held across the country in 7 phases. There has always been an enthusiasm for elections. The most powerful weapon in an election is the voter's vote, and the most important document to use is the water ID card. If you don't have a voter ID, you can support as many people as you like, but you may not be able to vote. However, the Election Commission has launched a mobile app to help people avoid such problems, through which you can apply for a water card sitting at home and also lodge a complaint related to voting.
This is how the app works
- First you have to download the app Voter Helpline announced by the Election Commission to your Android mobile from the Google Play Store. The size of this app is 8.4 MB. Register after downloading the app and doing the initial settings.
- You will be able to check your name in the water list through the water online app. For this you have to go to the app and search for your name in the electoral roll and state your water ID card number.
- Apart from that you can also apply for a new water card with the help of this app. Apart from that, if you want to make any amendment in your water card, you can also do it.
- Also, if you have applied for a water card, you will know the status of your card through this app.
- In this app you will also find news updates about Election Commission.
- You can also get information about election rules through the app. You can also get information about election rules from this app.
- With this app you can make any complaint related to election. In this app you will also find information on how the EVM machine works.
- Apart from this, the Election Commission checks the names in the election list by giving various advertisements in the press. So when there is an advertisement in the press about the Water ID card, contacting your nearest center will solve your problem quickly.
- Apart from this, the Election Commission has also started a new helpline 1950 for elections. Voters will also be able to find a solution to their problem by calling it.